THE ITALIAN FAMILY COMPANY
Bertazzoni never forgets that its roots are in the traditions of the Italian family.
THE NEW AGE
For all its modernization and global marketing, Bertazzoni never forgets that its roots are in the traditions of the Italian family, and the culture and style of their country. And that the company remains a specialist in the very personal art of cooking.
LAND OF RICHES
Bertazzoni’s home is Guastalla, near Parma in the region of Emilia-Romagna. This is the Po Valley, the great fertile plain at the heart of Italian agriculture once known as ‘the bread basket of the Roman Empire’. From here comes the food that gives Italian cooking its distinctive and delectable qualities so famed around the world.
ENGINEERED FOR THE ART OF COOKING
A Bertazzoni range cooker from Italy respects and celebrates the art of cooking. Sympathetic engineering is composed into the definitive cooking machine designed with brilliant qualities and features that set it apart. With its high-end fit and finish, it is specified and precision engineered for exceptional reliability and durability.
General Information & Aesthetics
– 90 Cm Wall-mount Decorative Hood
– Features & Convenience
– Working Type: Ducted
– Hood Control: Electronics with buttons
– 2 LED Lamps
Performance & Efficiency
– No of Speed: 4
– Grease Filter Type: Alumunium Mesh Filter
– Dishwasher Friendly Filters
– Max Extraction Power 800 m3/hr
– Maximum Noise Level < 67 dBA
– Air Outlet Diameter 150 mm
– No Return Air Flow Flap
– Power/Voltage: 260 Watt / 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
– Stainless Steel/Black/Vino/Creame