Watch making manufacture BRM was founded over 10 years ago by Bernard Richards, who also gave his name to the company as BRM stands for ‘Bernard Richards Manufacture’. BRM is the only French watch making manufacture and runs a limited production of only 2,000 watches every year in its headquarters in Vexin near Paris. Since his childhood, company founder Bernard Richards has had a passion for precision engineering that is also mirrored by his keen interest in motorsport. Therefore, it is only logical that BRM watches are acclaimed among enthusiasts of mechanical sports and that these sports are playing a great role in the BRM brand image.
The ‘racing spirit’ is reflected in the BRM model range by chequered flags on cases and straps, the use of high-tech materials exploited in racing car construction as watch components and model names that are based on engine parts. BRM watches can be personalised in colour and material and BRM’s corporate slogan can also be translated to motorsport: “Performance is born of excellence of detail”.
– Round caliber
– Diametre: 46mm
– Automatic winding
– 28.800 alternations per hour
– 25 jewels, power reserve 38 hours
– 4.60mm width
– Pusher for stopping seconds
– Machined engineered polymer (PTU) or makrolon (MK) case
– Lugs, bottom, crown and protection Fortal
– Up to 50m water resistance
– Double face crystal made of scratchproof sapphire
– Super light hands
– Ultra slim stainless steel specivif screws