A SYMBOLIC ALLY OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING, OF CONQUEST AND FREEDOM.
June 6, 1944. Landing. US Army soldiers break into Omaha Beach. The Liberty Ships, meanwhile, unload historic all-terrain vehicles. At the controls, committed soldiers, under adrenaline and loving freedom. The Battlefield evokes this “Land Force”, this vital mechanical engineering to win the war. On the front line, the D-day model sporting a sandblasted khaki dial marked with the white star, the national emblem of the US Army. At its heart, beat three horological complications to the rhythm of the battles to face to overcome and reach the victory.
Powerfully evocative, the Battlefield D-Day parachutes into the heart of the most spectacular landing, code-named Operation Overlord. It celebrates the iconic off-road vehicle of the Second World War, a symbol of tenacity, durability and ingenuity.
– 43 mm, Gunmetal PVD and 316L steel casing, brushed finish
– Sand-khaki dial
– Khaki leather strap with steel butterfly clasp
– Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
– Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve
– Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
– Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
– Opened case-back at 240 degree, screw-down crown, Water-resistant 5ATM
– Quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
– Additional NATO strap provided