IMMINENT SUBMERSION. DESIRE FOR EXPLORATION AND CHALLENGES INFUSE THE SENSES AND THE MIND.
Imminent immersion – Dive time: 45 minutes, depth: 25 meters. The pressure is rising. Desires for exploration and challenge infuse the senses and mind. Stay focused, while checking the equipment: cylinders, oxygen, regulator, stabilizer… Sealed on the wrist, Hydrosphere, a watch bearing the effigy of scuba diving manometers, the first survival instruments for divers. A unidirectional rotating bezel with double graduation, helium valve and power indicator, RESERVOIR Hydrosphere asserts its uniqueness with a single hand on the dial. Challenging the aesthetics of diving watches, it carries within it the pillars of a successful immersion: safety, functionality, self-confidence and confidence in its equipment.
– 45mm, 316L Stainless Steel Case with satin finish
– Black dial
– Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
– Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve
– Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
– Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
– Unidirectional, ceramic rotating bezel with double scale for reading the time at different diving depths before and after the retrograde minute hand’s return
– Helium Valve
– Screwed back, screw-down crown, watertight up to 250m
– 316L stainless steel strap screwed onto the body, brushed finishing with a bladed folding clasp and an extension system
– Additional rubber strap included