At the beginning of the XXth century, famous car manufacturers settled in Longbridge in England. Some of them had the genius to design cars capable of crossing time and eras. The LONGBRIDGE traces the epic of an iconic miniature looking car. Between tradition and modernity, after having conquered passionate about racing over several rallies including Monte-Carlo’s in the 60s, it plays as well diversity by seducing women. Here, RESERVOIR takes inspiration from this little audacious’ measurement instruments to embody the urban chic and English luxury.
At the wrist, the LONGBRIDGE displays a chic and sportive urban esthetic mixing both leather and 316L steel. The contrasted dials are a reminder of the original car gauges with multiple timeless looks.
– 39mm, 316L Stainless Steel Case with satin and polished finish
– British racing green dial
– Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
– Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve
– Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
– Domed, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
– Screw-down crown, Water-resistant 5ATM
– Green calf leather strap with stainless steel butterfly folding clasp
– Quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
– Additional NATO strap provided