THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BE SEEN IS THE REFLECTION OF A RAY OF LIGHT ON THE CHROMIUM.
1930-1960: On the horizon of the glorious English landscape appears an elegant gentleman at the wheel of a legendary convertible. The cavernous, throaty sound of the iconic engine is muff led by the foggy air, and the only thing that can be seen is the reflection of a ray of light on the chromium.
The minutes tick by, and then appears the vision of exquisitely crafted leather and aluminium. With the watch on the wrist, the SUPERCHARGED invites to get behind the steering wheel, tinker with the old-fashioned dials and give the old girl a good run, with the passion of the true enthusiast.
The collection showcases all the elegance of the materials and finishings so dear to cars in days gone by. The polished steel of the cases and the leather of the straps underpin what is the SUPERCHARGED style, recalling the chrome and velvet trimmings of the seat and the steering wheel, and even the thick leather driving gloves. All models have an irresistible and palpable charm with their time apertures.
– 43mm, 316L Stainless Steel Case with satin and polished finish
– White dial with red zone
– Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
– Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve
– Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
– Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
– Opened case-back at 240 degree, screw-down – crown, Water-resistant 5ATM
– Black calf leather strap with stainless steel butterfly folding clasp
– Quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
– Additional NATO strap provided