THE METALLIC PING OF THE SONAR PULSES IN THE GLACIAL SILENCE.
Immersion is imminent. A submarine quietly folds into the unfathomable depths of the ocean, disappearing without trace from the surface and taking with it a world whose space is enclosed in heat and wetness. The metallic ping of the sonar pulses in the glacial silence, and the smell of the diesel engines saturates the air. The heat is suffocating in the engine compartment, and the noise deafening. Everything on the TIEFENMESSER is about metal, pressure and precision: the piping, the riveted plates and the tubes. In the living quarters, time passes differently for the crew, except for the Captain: monitoring the periscope, he is the only one to have contact with the outside world.
– 43mm, 316L bronze case
– White and blue dial
– Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
– Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve
– Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
– Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
– Titanium opened case-back at 240 degree, screw-down crown, Water-resistant 5ATM
– Vintage brown leather strap with stainless steel and bronze butterfly folding clasp
– Quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
– Additional NATO strap provided