Watch making manufacture BRM was founded over 10 years ago by Bernard Richards, who also gave his name to the company as BRM stands for ‘Bernard Richards Manufacture’. BRM is the only French watch making manufacture and runs a limited production of only 2,000 watches every year in its headquarters in Vexin near Paris. Since his childhood, company founder Bernard Richards has had a passion for precision engineering that is also mirrored by his keen interest in motorsport. Therefore, it is only logical that BRM watches are acclaimed among enthusiasts of mechanical sports and that these sports are playing a great role in the BRM brand image.
The ‘racing spirit’ is reflected in the BRM model range by chequered flags on cases and straps, the use of high-tech materials exploited in racing car construction as watch components and model names that are based on engine parts. BRM watches can be personalised in colour and material and BRM’s corporate slogan can also be translated to motorsport: “Performance is born of excellence of detail”.
– Case: brushed stainless steel
– Diametre: 44 mm
– Lugs and crown: finest 18/8 stainless steel
– Sapphire upper crystal and engraved back
– Specific screws in finest stainless steel
– Dial: black with white V6 Hybrid transfers
– Hands: black & red chequered super light
– Strap: black leather or rubber
– Water-resistance 100m
– Three-year warranty