Created by designer and artist, Emmanuel Dietrich, Dietrich is the expression of Emmanuel’s passion for forms. Organically conceived in 2009 after more than 20 years of experience designing for the world’s most renowned luxury houses, Emmanuel Dietrich has gathered his expertise, and celebrated talent, under one roof: Dietrich.
At Dietrich, design is our culture and heritage. We are engaged to offer you products that are highly contemporary. We believe the esthetic of our time will empower you and give you timepieces that are the bold statement you deserve. A watch today is almost like a business card, showing personality and vision of life. DIETRICH timepieces will tell about you: He is an independent mind ,someone looking forward and living his dreams.
– Case, bezel, back, screws and bracelet in 316L stainless steel, brushed and polished.
– Hands and indexes stainless steel color, mirror polished
– Vertical brushed, graduations on a counter level, hexagonal prism’s field in the center
– White “Super-Luminova” on hands and indexes. Green luminescence on hands and blue on indexes
– Multilink metal bracelet with hexagonal elements and secured double clasp
– Length: 42 mm / 1,65 in.
– Width of case: 43,8 mm / 1,72 in.
– Total width including the crown: 46,2 mm / 1,81 in.
– Height: 9,3 mm / 0,35 in.
– Weight with metal bracelet: about 166 gr.