Created by designer and artist, Emmanuel Dietrich, Dietrich is the expression of Emmanuel’s passion for forms. Organically conceived in 2009 after more than 20 years of experience designing for the world’s most renowned luxury houses, Emmanuel Dietrich has gathered his expertise, and celebrated talent, under one roof: Dietrich.
At Dietrich, design is our culture and heritage. We are engaged to offer you products that are highly contemporary. We believe the esthetic of our time will empower you and give you timepieces that are the bold statement you deserve. A watch today is almost like a business card, showing personality and vision of life. DIETRICH timepieces will tell about you: He is an independent mind ,someone looking forward and living his dreams.
– Designed & engineered in Switzerland
– Yellow hands.
– Modified automatic mechanical movement Miyota 82-S-7 with an open view on the escapement dial side.
– Custom cut Sapphire glass.
– Hour, minute, small second and 24 hour hands.
– Water resistant up to 50 meters / 5 ATM.
– Comes with a double layered, reinforced, black nylon strap with black PVD buckle.
– Case, frame and bezel, 316L stainless steel, micro-bead blasted and brushed.
– 4 layered dial: first and third layers, sun brushed light grey, second and fourth layers vertical brushed middle grey.
– Bright yellow night luminescent “Super-Luminova” on hands and indexes underneath the sapphire glass and for the 24 hour indicator.
– Crown sealed with double O-ring.
– Steel hex screws on bezel and engraved back.
– Length: 48 mm / 1.89 in.
– Width of case: 46 mm / 1.81 in.
– Total width including the crown: 49 mm / 1.92 in
– Height: 13.7 mm / .51 in.
– Weight with leather bracelet: about 128 gr.
– Length: 240 mm / 9.5 in.
– Width: 24 mm / .94 in. at buckle