THE AUTOMOBILE HERITAGE
GT TOUR : 1960 – 1990
RESERVOIR takes its inspiration from the universes that have marked the history of mankind from the 19th Century to the present time. The GT Tour was born in the world of the car and the car race – symbols of endurance and high performance.
1960-1990: it was during these years that so many legendary car races took place, forging the very essence of GT Tour timepieces. As the race is about to start, the driver glances at the rev counter…the mind is firing on all cylinders as the racing cars growl throatily and the powerful odours of oil and fuel saturate the air. All of a sudden, the rubber tyres grip the asphalt urgently, and you get a taste of the thrill of high speed, and of being the first to cross the finishing line. It is when the driver is totally focussed on his task that he can, at the very core of his being, dream of victory and adventure. His senses are on high alert, as intense as the headlights piercing the darkness of the night…The GT Tour incarnates these values of precision, high performance and determination.
– 43mm, 316L Stainless Steel Case with satin and polished finish
– Black dial
– Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
– Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve, date
– Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
– Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
– Opened case-back at 240 degree, screw-down crown, Water-resistant 5ATM
– Perforated black calf leather strap with stainless steel butterfly folding clasp
– Quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
– Additional NATO strap provided